Motivation is Will to do→ Motivation is the drive to take action.
Fighting Spirit → Determination is the spirit to keep fighting.
Tough-minded→ Resilience is the ability to remain strong-minded.
Fate for luck ….→ Fortune is the course of events beyond our control.
Even in the West, there is an invisible energy that occurs between people. By making good use of this energy, it is possible to facilitate human relationships. Let’s use chi to our advantage.
This is also related to my book, “Invisible Gifts,” which is about giving gifts to others by using “Ki.
News: The Invisible Gift publish in India soon!
We have been contacted by an American publisher and the book “The Invisible Gift” will be published in India.We are looking forward to it .The publisher, Pentagon Press, has acquired the rights to republish “The Invisible Gift” in India.
They bought the “English reprint rights.” This means that instead of translating it into Hindi, they will publish it in English. They may change the design and editing to fit their context.We still have the right to distribute the original English edition in India. However, such editions reach India at a price that only about 5% of the population can afford. Therefore, local publishers license “English reprints” and sell them more cheaply for the remaining 95% of the population. They are also often sold at different outlets.